Jodie Sweetin splits from husband
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: @jeremyjfraser/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Review: 'Hercules' is schlocky but entertainingMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:25:31 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film Festival
Former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin has filed for separation from her third husband, just 15 months after the couple secretly wed.
The actress exchanged vows with musician Morty Coyle in Beverly Hills, Calif. on March 15, 2012, but the union was only made public this April -- and now it is over.
Sweetin has filed legal documents in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ.com.
The actress is demanding full custody rights of the pair's two-year-old daughter, Beatrix, and the family's Toyota Avalon car.
Sweetin has a five-year-old daughter, Zoie, with second husband Cody Herpin. She was also married to Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin, but that union ended in divorce in 2006.
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite