Joe Jonas addresses drug addiction rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: @adamjosephj/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Debate Whether Bennett Deserves to Go To PrisonMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 8:28:00 AM
- George Clooney Will Never 'Accept' an Apology From the Daily Mail 'the WMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:44:00 AM
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Rises to $4.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:11:00 AM
- Weekend TV: FX's Creepy Strain, Return of Ray Donovan and Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Why Hollywood Producers and Labor Guilds Chose Peace Instead of WarMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Debate Whether Bennett Deserves to Go To Prison
After various reports started circulating suggesting that Joe Jonas, 24, has a secret drug addiction that might even be to blame for the Jonas Brothers' tour cancellation and subsequent breakup, Joe is setting the record straight.
"It's ridiculous!" he tells People of the rumors. "It's obviously not true. I've never touched heroin in my life. Neither has my girlfriend [Blanda Eggenschwiler]. It's hilarious to me, but also frustrating as well. It pissed me off when it's about my girl and even about myself."
But it seems the reports were widely believed anyway.
"I was walking down the street and people are asking me if they can give me a hug and how rehab is," Joe says. "I'm like, you tell me because I've never been. ... We're not saying anything for two or three weeks and I'm a drug addict!"
Joe explains that he didn't speak up right away denying the reports because he was also dealing with another issue -- the breakup of The Jonas Brothers.
"We all had to deal with it in our own way. I needed time to clear my head," he says
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStill Peeved
From Crowd Ignite