Joe Jonas addresses drug addiction rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: @adamjosephj/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
After various reports started circulating suggesting that Joe Jonas, 24, has a secret drug addiction that might even be to blame for the Jonas Brothers' tour cancellation and subsequent breakup, Joe is setting the record straight.
"It's ridiculous!" he tells People of the rumors. "It's obviously not true. I've never touched heroin in my life. Neither has my girlfriend [Blanda Eggenschwiler]. It's hilarious to me, but also frustrating as well. It pissed me off when it's about my girl and even about myself."
But it seems the reports were widely believed anyway.
"I was walking down the street and people are asking me if they can give me a hug and how rehab is," Joe says. "I'm like, you tell me because I've never been. ... We're not saying anything for two or three weeks and I'm a drug addict!"
Joe explains that he didn't speak up right away denying the reports because he was also dealing with another issue -- the breakup of The Jonas Brothers.
"We all had to deal with it in our own way. I needed time to clear my head," he says
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite