Joe Jonas 'Having a Great Time' with Demi Lovato
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
"We've been best friends for the longest time and now we're just kind of taking the next step and it's been really fun. We're having a great time," Joe tells Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show. "I guess we kind of figured that one day it would happen but we didn't feel like it was the right time."
Demi added, "Being best friends for a while, over time feelings grow, and for me, as much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there."
Demi will join the Jonas Brothers for "Camp Rock: The Final Jam" July 13 on Disney.
Related stories: A Jonas Brother is Engaged!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite