Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson finalize their divorce
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Papa Joe and Tina are officially done. After announcing their split and filing papers last October, Joe and Tina Simpson have finalized their divorce -- ending their 34-year marriage -- as of Tuesday, Us Weekly confirms. The parents to Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (and grandparents to Bronx Wentz, 4, and Maxwell Johnson, 11 months) filed their papers in McLennan County Court, Texas. The court papers cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split.
A rep for the famous family confirmed the split to Us in October, adding, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false."
Known as "Papa Joe," the family patriarch was a former pastor and longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 32, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28. Both he and his wife appeared frequently on their daughters' reality shows "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show." The duo put their Encino, Calif., estate for sale last year for $3.4 million, with Tina moving into a new home in Toluca Lake, Calif.
A family source tells Us that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite