Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson finalize their divorce
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Papa Joe and Tina are officially done. After announcing their split and filing papers last October, Joe and Tina Simpson have finalized their divorce -- ending their 34-year marriage -- as of Tuesday, Us Weekly confirms. The parents to Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (and grandparents to Bronx Wentz, 4, and Maxwell Johnson, 11 months) filed their papers in McLennan County Court, Texas. The court papers cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split.
A rep for the famous family confirmed the split to Us in October, adding, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false."
Known as "Papa Joe," the family patriarch was a former pastor and longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 32, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28. Both he and his wife appeared frequently on their daughters' reality shows "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show." The duo put their Encino, Calif., estate for sale last year for $3.4 million, with Tina moving into a new home in Toluca Lake, Calif.
A family source tells Us that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite