Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson finalize their divorce
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Papa Joe and Tina are officially done. After announcing their split and filing papers last October, Joe and Tina Simpson have finalized their divorce -- ending their 34-year marriage -- as of Tuesday, Us Weekly confirms. The parents to Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (and grandparents to Bronx Wentz, 4, and Maxwell Johnson, 11 months) filed their papers in McLennan County Court, Texas. The court papers cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split.
A rep for the famous family confirmed the split to Us in October, adding, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false."
Known as "Papa Joe," the family patriarch was a former pastor and longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 32, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28. Both he and his wife appeared frequently on their daughters' reality shows "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show." The duo put their Encino, Calif., estate for sale last year for $3.4 million, with Tina moving into a new home in Toluca Lake, Calif.
A family source tells Us that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite