Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson finalize their divorce
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Papa Joe and Tina are officially done. After announcing their split and filing papers last October, Joe and Tina Simpson have finalized their divorce -- ending their 34-year marriage -- as of Tuesday, Us Weekly confirms. The parents to Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (and grandparents to Bronx Wentz, 4, and Maxwell Johnson, 11 months) filed their papers in McLennan County Court, Texas. The court papers cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split.
A rep for the famous family confirmed the split to Us in October, adding, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false."
Known as "Papa Joe," the family patriarch was a former pastor and longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 32, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28. Both he and his wife appeared frequently on their daughters' reality shows "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show." The duo put their Encino, Calif., estate for sale last year for $3.4 million, with Tina moving into a new home in Toluca Lake, Calif.
A family source tells Us that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite