Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson finalize their divorce
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Papa Joe and Tina are officially done. After announcing their split and filing papers last October, Joe and Tina Simpson have finalized their divorce -- ending their 34-year marriage -- as of Tuesday, Us Weekly confirms. The parents to Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (and grandparents to Bronx Wentz, 4, and Maxwell Johnson, 11 months) filed their papers in McLennan County Court, Texas. The court papers cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split.
A rep for the famous family confirmed the split to Us in October, adding, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false."
Known as "Papa Joe," the family patriarch was a former pastor and longtime manager to singer/actress/designer Jessica, 32, and singer/actress Ashlee, 28. Both he and his wife appeared frequently on their daughters' reality shows "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" and "The Ashlee Simpson Show." The duo put their Encino, Calif., estate for sale last year for $3.4 million, with Tina moving into a new home in Toluca Lake, Calif.
A family source tells Us that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite