Jon and Kate Gosselin reportedly file for divorce
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Macca/Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
After 10 years of marriage, eight children and one successful reality show, Jon and Kate Gosselin have filed initial divorce paperwork, according to a report.
The couple submitted documents for a legal separation at the Bucks County Courthouse in Reading, Penn., on Monday, People magazine is reporting.
Jon was photographed on Sunday celebrating Father's Day with his children. Kate was not present.
A promo for the couple's "Jon & Kate Plus 8" reality show says the couple plans to announce "life-changing decisions" on a special episode on Monday night. The special one-hour episode of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" airs on TLC Monday at 9 p.m. (EST/PST).
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite