Jon and Kate Gosselin to Spend Christmas Together
- Photo: TLC/Promotional1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: Greg Tidwell, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: ABC/Donna Svennevik/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jon Gosselin says he and estranged wife Kate will spend Christmas together with their eight kids.
"Christmas Eve and Christmas day are joint-shared custody days, which means we're both in the house," he tells AOL's PopEater.com. "So we'll be there."
Jon, 32, says he doesn't expect any showdowns, adding that he and Kate, 34, plan to stick to tradition.
The kids "do the stockings early Christmas morning," he says. "Kate makes sticky buns. We keep it all the same. Nothing has changed. That way they have the sense of security with everything that's going on."
He adds, "This year, there's a lot of paparazzi, so who knows? Every year it's different."
With his hectic schedule, the reality star says hasn't started buying presents yet.
"It will probably be all Internet-based this year, pre-wrapped," he adds. "You know, I'm a guy, when there's free gift wrap, I'm like, 'Yeah, yes please.'"
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite