Jon and Kate Gosselin to Spend Christmas Together
- Photo: TLC/Promotional1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: Greg Tidwell, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: ABC/Donna Svennevik/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Jon Gosselin says he and estranged wife Kate will spend Christmas together with their eight kids.
"Christmas Eve and Christmas day are joint-shared custody days, which means we're both in the house," he tells AOL's PopEater.com. "So we'll be there."
Jon, 32, says he doesn't expect any showdowns, adding that he and Kate, 34, plan to stick to tradition.
The kids "do the stockings early Christmas morning," he says. "Kate makes sticky buns. We keep it all the same. Nothing has changed. That way they have the sense of security with everything that's going on."
He adds, "This year, there's a lot of paparazzi, so who knows? Every year it's different."
With his hectic schedule, the reality star says hasn't started buying presents yet.
"It will probably be all Internet-based this year, pre-wrapped," he adds. "You know, I'm a guy, when there's free gift wrap, I'm like, 'Yeah, yes please.'"
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite