Jon and Kate Gosselin to Spend Christmas Together
- Photo: TLC/Promotional1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: Greg Tidwell, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: ABC/Donna Svennevik/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Jon Gosselin says he and estranged wife Kate will spend Christmas together with their eight kids.
"Christmas Eve and Christmas day are joint-shared custody days, which means we're both in the house," he tells AOL's PopEater.com. "So we'll be there."
Jon, 32, says he doesn't expect any showdowns, adding that he and Kate, 34, plan to stick to tradition.
The kids "do the stockings early Christmas morning," he says. "Kate makes sticky buns. We keep it all the same. Nothing has changed. That way they have the sense of security with everything that's going on."
He adds, "This year, there's a lot of paparazzi, so who knows? Every year it's different."
With his hectic schedule, the reality star says hasn't started buying presents yet.
"It will probably be all Internet-based this year, pre-wrapped," he adds. "You know, I'm a guy, when there's free gift wrap, I'm like, 'Yeah, yes please.'"
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite