Jon Gosselin: "I Wish I Had a 9 to 5 Job"
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 10
- Photo: TLC/.7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jon Gosselin wouldn't mind punching the clock instead of appearing on a hit TLC reality show.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Usmagazine.com outside his $1.1 million Pennsylvania home Monday. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore."
But Gosselin says he's stuck filming and doing promotional appearances to make as much money as possible. (A source also tells the current issue of Us Weekly that he's "suspicious" Kate is hiding cash ahead of their divorce proceedings. They make an estimated $75,000 per episode.)
"I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he told Us.
Later that day, Gosselin taped Jon & Kate Plus 8 with the kids at the Lower Heidelberg Fire Company in Berks County, Pa. The family threw a fundraising lemonade stand.
Gosselin smiled and posed with local young women while wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies" and big sunglasses.
A witness says the crew filmed the kids for about an hour playing with firemen, who showed off all their equipment.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite