Jon Gosselin 'Angry' Over Kate's 'Dancing' Gig?Related: Hot Gossip, Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Ajax/MAP/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Prahl/Rockes/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/AP7 of 10
- Photo: .8 of 10
- Photo: TLC/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Did anyone really think Jon Gosselin would be burning up the phone lines to vote for ex-wife Kate during her upcoming stint on "Dancing With the Stars"? Us Weekly (via MSNBC) reports the repellant and ruthlessly ridiculed dad of eight is upset that he's not getting more face-time with his tots while his former spouse is hoofing it up in Los Angeles.
"Jon's angry because doing 'Dancing With the Stars' will keep her away from the kids for days, and she still won't let him have any extra custody," a snitch tells the mag. "Nannies will watch them instead of Jon."
RELATED VIDEO: Kate dishes on "DWTS
Snipes another insider, "[Kate is] obsessed with being a celebrity [and] doesn't stop to think about whether or not the kids will miss her."
Jon's rep, however, insists he's sending nothing but hearts and rainbows Kate's way: "He's happy for her. She's still part of his family, and he supports her 100 percent."
On Tuesday, the newly blond extension-garnished mom told "Good Morning America" that she planned to work on her rug-cutting skills in the basement of the family's Pennsylvania home or at a nearby studio in order to spend as much time as possible with her clan.
RELATED: See more photos of Jon and Kate
"The kids come first," she insisted, adding that her "Dancing" experience "definitely is a message to my kids: 'Do your best, never quit.'"
And while she admitted to Jimmy Kimmel that she "can't dance," Kate, who is partnered with hoofer Tony Dovolani, predicts, "I am gonna win." One victory she can already claim: making friends on the "DWTS" set.
"Kate was so nice," a source tells Us. "Everyone loved her. She was funny and cordial and accommodating ... It was a surprise!"
Read more Hot Gossip
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite