- Photo: SMartinez/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Ajax/MAP/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Prahl/Rockes/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: .8 of 10
- Photo: TLC/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
By Kat Giantis
Did anyone really think Jon Gosselin would be burning up the phone lines to vote for ex-wife Kate during her upcoming stint on "Dancing With the Stars"?
"Jon's angry because doing 'Dancing With the Stars' will keep her away from the kids for days, and she still won't let him have any extra custody," a snitch grumbles to the mag. "Nannies will watch them instead of Jon."
RELATED VIDEO: Kate dishes on "DWTS"
Snipes another insider, "[Kate is] obsessed with being a celebrity [and] doesn't stop to think about whether or not the kids will miss her."
Jon's rep, however, insists he's sending nothing but hearts and rainbows Kate's way: "He's happy for her. She's still part of his family, and he supports her 100 percent."
On Tuesday, the newly blond-extension-garnished mom told "Good Morning America" that she planned to work on her rug-cutting skills in the basement of the family's Pennsylvania home or at a nearby studio in order to spend as much time as possible with her clan.
RELATED: See more photos of Jon and Kate
"The kids come first," she insisted, adding that her "Dancing" experience "definitely is a message to my kids: 'Do your best, never quit.'"
And while she admitted to Jimmy Kimmel that she "can't dance," Kate, who is partnered with hoofer Tony Dovolani, predicts, "I am gonna win."
One victory she can already claim: making friends on the "DWTS" set.
"Kate was so nice," a source tells Us. "Everyone loved her. She was funny and cordial and accommodating ... It was a surprise!"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite