Jon Gosselin Becomes a Construction Worker
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Jon Gosselin has found himself a day job.
After months of unemployment, the former TLC reality star (and onetime technology worker) has found a new gig as a construction worker in Pennsylvania, TMZ reports.
The 33-year-old father of eight began work with Green Point Energy earlier this week, where he's been hard at work installing solar panels on the roof of a storage building.
Jon -- who split with wife Kate, 35, in 2009 after she learned of his affair with school teacher Deanna Hummel -- first showed signs of money trouble last April.
"Jon is selling his BMW to raise cash until he gets a job," an insider told UsMagazine.com at the time. "He's hoping to get $25,000 for it." (Jon bought the used M3 last year for $30,000.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite