Jon Gosselin Becomes a Construction Worker
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Jon Gosselin has found himself a day job.
After months of unemployment, the former TLC reality star (and onetime technology worker) has found a new gig as a construction worker in Pennsylvania, TMZ reports.
The 33-year-old father of eight began work with Green Point Energy earlier this week, where he's been hard at work installing solar panels on the roof of a storage building.
Jon -- who split with wife Kate, 35, in 2009 after she learned of his affair with school teacher Deanna Hummel -- first showed signs of money trouble last April.
"Jon is selling his BMW to raise cash until he gets a job," an insider told UsMagazine.com at the time. "He's hoping to get $25,000 for it." (Jon bought the used M3 last year for $30,000.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite