Jon Gosselin Becomes a Construction Worker
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jon Gosselin has found himself a day job.
After months of unemployment, the former TLC reality star (and onetime technology worker) has found a new gig as a construction worker in Pennsylvania, TMZ reports.
The 33-year-old father of eight began work with Green Point Energy earlier this week, where he's been hard at work installing solar panels on the roof of a storage building.
Jon -- who split with wife Kate, 35, in 2009 after she learned of his affair with school teacher Deanna Hummel -- first showed signs of money trouble last April.
"Jon is selling his BMW to raise cash until he gets a job," an insider told UsMagazine.com at the time. "He's hoping to get $25,000 for it." (Jon bought the used M3 last year for $30,000.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite