Jon Gosselin compares girlfriend Liz Jannetta to ex-wife Kate Gosselin on VH1's 'Couple's Therapy'
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Raffi/NPG2 of 12
- Photo: TLC/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: TLC/Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: WENN7 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Oh, snap! Jon Gosselin and girlfriend Liz Jannetta got into a major fight on the Thursday episode of VH1's "Couple's Therapy" -- so big, that it moved the father-of-eight to compare his current flame to ex-wife Kate Gosselin.
(Warning: this next part gets a bit graphic.) Leading up to the lovers' feud, Gosselin is taped in his room -- under his covers as he moans -- right when Jannetta walks in. Presuming the 36-year-old was masturbating, she immediately reacts and quips, "Ew."
The petite blonde then drops F-bombs as she rails against her boyfriend: "It's humiliating," she says as Gosselin attempts to explain himself. "You are such a jerk. I'm like, ready to throw up actually," she says as she storms out of the room.
In his confessional, Gosselin explains, "I'm in the bedroom, I'm laying down. I'm just laying there, scratching myself and Liz thinks I'm masturbating," he says with an incredulous expression on his face.
The couple tries to clear the air following the incident, but it only makes matters worse: Jannetta laughs when Gosselin tries to explain what had happened earlier in the bedroom. "I wasn't doing anything, I swear to God. Hands were down because I was scratching my balls," he said to his girlfriend, who burst out into laughter as she shook her head.
"Please don't play the victim role all the time," she retorted before walking away.
"I was disappointed that she didn't believe me, so then I got hurt," Gosselin recalled of their awkward talk. "So then I clam up and I drew my hood down. And I kind of just wanted her to go away."
The TLC alum then likened his gal pal to his famous ex-wife: "When Liz laughs at me and walks away, it's like Kate," he confessed. "That's exactly how I feel."
(Jon and Kate, who divorced bitterly in 2009, also share eight kids -- twin daughters Cara and Madelyn, 13, and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, and Joel, 9. Following his eldest daughters' cringeworthy Today show appearance last Thursday, Gosselin called up TMZ hours later to address what the awkward interview: "I felt upset. I was laying there with Liz and we were like, 'Say something girls. Come on! Just say something. Anything.' And they didn't say anything and we were like, 'Ugh, this is horrible,'" he said of watching the segment with Jannetta.)
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite