Jon Gosselin Demands $10K for Appearance; Rejects Octomom
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: FOX5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
What Jon Gosselin wants: $10,000 to $12,000 for a radio appearance.
What he doesn't want: Octomom Nadya Suleman.
Reps for the reality dad, 32, demanded "10-12K" to guest-host the MJ Morning Show, a radio show based in Tampa, Fl., TMZ reports.
Why such a hefty fee? The rep explained that Gosselin is "quite funny, sharp witted and interesting" and his appearance would be a "high point for the show." The station had already offered two first-class plane tickets and hotel room plus limo service for their would-be guest star, and turned down Gosselin's five-figure request.
Meanwhile, the father of eight is drawing the line when it comes to his love life. After Nadya Suleman, 34, revealed her crush on Gosselin to RadarOnline ("I think he's hot!" she chirped) Monday, Gosselin didn't respond in kind.
"No way!" he told the website today. "I want to get through this divorce and focus on my kids. . . it's kind of weird though."
Gosselin is currently involved with Hailey Glassman, 22.
More on Wonderwall:
Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
From Crowd Ignite