Jon Gosselin Demands $10K for Appearance; Rejects Octomom
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: FOX5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
What Jon Gosselin wants: $10,000 to $12,000 for a radio appearance.
What he doesn't want: Octomom Nadya Suleman.
Reps for the reality dad, 32, demanded "10-12K" to guest-host the MJ Morning Show, a radio show based in Tampa, Fl., TMZ reports.
Why such a hefty fee? The rep explained that Gosselin is "quite funny, sharp witted and interesting" and his appearance would be a "high point for the show." The station had already offered two first-class plane tickets and hotel room plus limo service for their would-be guest star, and turned down Gosselin's five-figure request.
Meanwhile, the father of eight is drawing the line when it comes to his love life. After Nadya Suleman, 34, revealed her crush on Gosselin to RadarOnline ("I think he's hot!" she chirped) Monday, Gosselin didn't respond in kind.
"No way!" he told the website today. "I want to get through this divorce and focus on my kids. . . it's kind of weird though."
Gosselin is currently involved with Hailey Glassman, 22.
More on Wonderwall:
Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
From Crowd Ignite