Jon Gosselin Gets Dropped By Divorce Lawyer
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- TheWrap's Reactions to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' First Trailer: The Amused, MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Teen Wolf' Renewed for Season 5MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, Italy
The divorce proceedings for Jon and Kate Gosselin just got a little messier, with Jon's divorce lawyer reportedly bailing out on the case.
According to a Fox News affiliate in Philadelphia, Pa., local court papers show that attorney Charles J. Meyer filed a petition in Montgomery County, Pa. to withdraw himself as the counsel for the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad.
Meyer represented Jon when the couple filed the divorce papers in June of this year.
Kate told the ladies of "The View" on Tuesday that regardless of their reality show, she and Jon were already on the outs.
More on Wonderwall:
Become our fan on Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite