Jon Gosselin Gets Dropped By Divorce Lawyer
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
The divorce proceedings for Jon and Kate Gosselin just got a little messier, with Jon's divorce lawyer reportedly bailing out on the case.
According to a Fox News affiliate in Philadelphia, Pa., local court papers show that attorney Charles J. Meyer filed a petition in Montgomery County, Pa. to withdraw himself as the counsel for the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad.
Meyer represented Jon when the couple filed the divorce papers in June of this year.
Kate told the ladies of "The View" on Tuesday that regardless of their reality show, she and Jon were already on the outs.
More on Wonderwall:
Become our fan on Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite