Jon Gosselin Gets Dropped By Divorce Lawyer
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:55:40 PM
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:12:24 PM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine Entertainment
The divorce proceedings for Jon and Kate Gosselin just got a little messier, with Jon's divorce lawyer reportedly bailing out on the case.
According to a Fox News affiliate in Philadelphia, Pa., local court papers show that attorney Charles J. Meyer filed a petition in Montgomery County, Pa. to withdraw himself as the counsel for the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad.
Meyer represented Jon when the couple filed the divorce papers in June of this year.
Kate told the ladies of "The View" on Tuesday that regardless of their reality show, she and Jon were already on the outs.
More on Wonderwall:
Become our fan on Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite