Jon Gosselin Has a New 25-Year-Old Girlfriend
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Ratianda/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: .7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
New year, new girl for Jon Gosselin. The reality dad, 32, is dating Morgan Christie, 25, whom he met while snowboarding in Utah -- the same place he once cheated on ex-wife Kate with teacher Deanna Hummel.
"They've been inseparable," an insider tells the National Enquirer. "They talk on the phone and text throughout the day, and Morgan flew to New York right after Christmas to be with him."The source continues, "Jon is going through a really tough time... He and Morgan are becoming very close, but he's being really cautious because of everything he's been through."
Still, the Enquirer claims that "Jon is so into Morgan that he is thinking about moving to Utah to be closer to her." In the meantime, he's already brought her to his Reading, Penn. hometown, the magazine reports. The couple "crashed at a hotel" there after Gosselin's luxe New York City apartment was ransacked.
And unlike his very public relationship with former fling Hailey Glassman, "Jon adores Morgan and is trying his best to keep her out of the spotlight while he tries to figure out his life," the insider says.
More from Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
From Crowd Ignite