Jon Gosselin Has a New 25-Year-Old Girlfriend
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Ratianda/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: .7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- Eli Wallach and Paul Mazursky: Summer Trips with the Screen Greats (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:07:00 PM
- Rob McElhenny Joins The Mindy Project FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:05:00 PM
- 'CSI: Cyber' Casts 'Ally McBeal' Alum Peter MacNicolMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Ally McBeal Alum Peter MacNicol Joins the Cast of CSI: CyberMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC Family
New year, new girl for Jon Gosselin. The reality dad, 32, is dating Morgan Christie, 25, whom he met while snowboarding in Utah -- the same place he once cheated on ex-wife Kate with teacher Deanna Hummel.
"They've been inseparable," an insider tells the National Enquirer. "They talk on the phone and text throughout the day, and Morgan flew to New York right after Christmas to be with him."The source continues, "Jon is going through a really tough time... He and Morgan are becoming very close, but he's being really cautious because of everything he's been through."
Still, the Enquirer claims that "Jon is so into Morgan that he is thinking about moving to Utah to be closer to her." In the meantime, he's already brought her to his Reading, Penn. hometown, the magazine reports. The couple "crashed at a hotel" there after Gosselin's luxe New York City apartment was ransacked.
And unlike his very public relationship with former fling Hailey Glassman, "Jon adores Morgan and is trying his best to keep her out of the spotlight while he tries to figure out his life," the insider says.
More from Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite