Jon Gosselin hit with tax lien for $39,000
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
Jon, minus Kate, plus $39,000.
The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad, 35, owes the money from 2009, the same year he split from ex-wife Kate Gosselin, with whom he shares eight children: twins Cara and Madelyn, 12, and sextuplets Aaden, Collin, Joel, Leah, Alexis, and Hannah, 8.
Gosselin has been strapped for cash ever since the couple's acrimonious divorce, which temporarily resulted in him paying $22,000 a month in child support. After he was cut from the TLC deal -- Kate continued to appear on the network in "Kate Plus 8" and later had a stint on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" -- he attempted to find his own TV gig. Sources told Us Weekly at the time he even resorted to putting his BMW up for sale to get some cash while he searched for a new career.
"I just can't afford the $22,000 a month right now," he admitted to TMZ in April 2010. "That is why I'm trying to find a job."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite