Jon Gosselin hit with tax lien for $39,000
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Jon, minus Kate, plus $39,000.
The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad, 35, owes the money from 2009, the same year he split from ex-wife Kate Gosselin, with whom he shares eight children: twins Cara and Madelyn, 12, and sextuplets Aaden, Collin, Joel, Leah, Alexis, and Hannah, 8.
Gosselin has been strapped for cash ever since the couple's acrimonious divorce, which temporarily resulted in him paying $22,000 a month in child support. After he was cut from the TLC deal -- Kate continued to appear on the network in "Kate Plus 8" and later had a stint on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" -- he attempted to find his own TV gig. Sources told Us Weekly at the time he even resorted to putting his BMW up for sale to get some cash while he searched for a new career.
"I just can't afford the $22,000 a month right now," he admitted to TMZ in April 2010. "That is why I'm trying to find a job."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite