Jon Gosselin hit with tax lien for $39,000
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Jon, minus Kate, plus $39,000.
The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad, 35, owes the money from 2009, the same year he split from ex-wife Kate Gosselin, with whom he shares eight children: twins Cara and Madelyn, 12, and sextuplets Aaden, Collin, Joel, Leah, Alexis, and Hannah, 8.
Gosselin has been strapped for cash ever since the couple's acrimonious divorce, which temporarily resulted in him paying $22,000 a month in child support. After he was cut from the TLC deal -- Kate continued to appear on the network in "Kate Plus 8" and later had a stint on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" -- he attempted to find his own TV gig. Sources told Us Weekly at the time he even resorted to putting his BMW up for sale to get some cash while he searched for a new career.
"I just can't afford the $22,000 a month right now," he admitted to TMZ in April 2010. "That is why I'm trying to find a job."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite