Jon Gosselin: I'm Relieved My New Girlfriend, 23, Thinks I'm 'Normal'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Johnstone/St. Clair/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Conan Auditions for IHOP Commercials With Disastrous Results (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:28:45 AM
- Jon Stewart on Johnson & Johnson Scandal: You Can't Even Do That in 'GrandMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:27:20 AM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16
Jon Gosselin -- who tried to get his eight kids off TV because he thought it was detrimental to their health -- wants back on the boob tube.
"It would be nice to have a job on television again," he told USMagazine.com at THQ's E3 Take No Prisoners event Wednesday in L.A. "I'm not so sure about reality. I'm just exploring my options right now, meeting with certain people about different ideas. I can't talk about it; you have to stay tuned."
As for rumors that ex-Kate may be getting a dating show, Jon, 33, is mum.
"I saw some stuff on the Internet about the Bachelorette, and I saw stuff about our own dating show, and I saw reports from our spokesperson that that's not true," he said. "At this point, I don't really mix in her business."
Though part of him feels it would cause "conflict," "I don't know how I feel about it," he said. "I don't really want to comment on it. If there is verification, I will talk about it."
He said he doesn't talk shop with Kate, 35.
"We talk about: 'Hey, I'm going to be there at 2 p.m. to pick up the kids. Is there gas in the van? Good,'" he explained. "That kind of thing."
As for his own love life, Jon said he couldn't be happier with his new squeeze, Ellen Ross, 23, whom he met on a blind date.
"We just kind of hit it off, backyard barbeques in Pennsylvania, hanging out, good times," he said. "She knew of me and all that stuff [and still] saw me as a normal person."
The relationship is "really different for me," he added. "It's like a comfort zone."
Though a source tells Us Weekly Ross hates kids, Jon said she makes efforts to bond with his brood.
"You have to find ways to occupy the time, especially when it rains!" he said. One day, "I was like, 'Oh my goodness, what are we going to do?' So she got Monopoly, board games."
He says he's taking their romance "day by day. I have a hard time talking about my personal life because of everything that happened last year. I just stray away from it. We just want to be left alone."
His Father's Day plans?
"Everyone's like, 'Eight kids -- that's a lot!'" he told Us. "But one 'I love you' is worth a million."
REALTED ON WONDERWALL:
REALTED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite