Jon Gosselin: I'm Relieved My New Girlfriend, 23, Thinks I'm 'Normal'Related: Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Johnstone/St. Clair/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- 'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Tamra Barney Lands SpinoffMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:22:13 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- 'Epic' Review: Moments of Delight Pep Up a Crushingly Familiar StoryMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:51 PM
- Scarlett Johansson Catches Joseph Gordon-Levitt Watching Porn in First 'Don Jon' TMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:06 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at Charles
Jon Gosselin -- who tried to get his eight kids off TV because he thought it was detrimental to their health -- wants back on the boob tube.
"It would be nice to have a job on television again," he told USMagazine.com at THQ's E3 Take No Prisoners event Wednesday in L.A. "I'm not so sure about reality. I'm just exploring my options right now, meeting with certain people about different ideas. I can't talk about it; you have to stay tuned."
As for rumors that ex-Kate may be getting a dating show, Jon, 33, is mum.
"I saw some stuff on the Internet about the Bachelorette, and I saw stuff about our own dating show, and I saw reports from our spokesperson that that's not true," he said. "At this point, I don't really mix in her business."
Though part of him feels it would cause "conflict," "I don't know how I feel about it," he said. "I don't really want to comment on it. If there is verification, I will talk about it."
He said he doesn't talk shop with Kate, 35.
"We talk about: 'Hey, I'm going to be there at 2 p.m. to pick up the kids. Is there gas in the van? Good,'" he explained. "That kind of thing."
As for his own love life, Jon said he couldn't be happier with his new squeeze, Ellen Ross, 23, whom he met on a blind date.
"We just kind of hit it off, backyard barbeques in Pennsylvania, hanging out, good times," he said. "She knew of me and all that stuff [and still] saw me as a normal person."
The relationship is "really different for me," he added. "It's like a comfort zone."
Though a source tells Us Weekly Ross hates kids, Jon said she makes efforts to bond with his brood.
"You have to find ways to occupy the time, especially when it rains!" he said. One day, "I was like, 'Oh my goodness, what are we going to do?' So she got Monopoly, board games."
He says he's taking their romance "day by day. I have a hard time talking about my personal life because of everything that happened last year. I just stray away from it. We just want to be left alone."
His Father's Day plans?
"Everyone's like, 'Eight kids -- that's a lot!'" he told Us. "But one 'I love you' is worth a million."
REALTED ON WONDERWALL:
REALTED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite