Jon Gosselin On Reality Show Editor's Sex Arrest: 'My Kids Have Been Exposed To Something Dirty'
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: TLC/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Jon Gosselin is preparing to take legal action in the wake of the horrendous revelation that a film editor who worked on the reality show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8," was recently arrested for sexually exploiting a minor, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, William Blankinship was arrested on October 21 on 10 counts of sexually exploiting a minor, and now the reality-show dad told Star in an exclusive interview that he is sickened by the news.
"My first thought when I heard this was, 'Oh my God!"" Jon said. "I'm sure everyone working on the show is shocked and never expected something like this."
The father of eight, who met Blankinship several times, said he is distressed about the access the film editor had to raw footage of the kids whom he shares custody with mom, Kate Gosselin.
"I have contacted an attorney and I'm trying to gather all the information from the authorities in North Carolina to see if there is any evidence he has footage of our family or if he has distributed it."
Gosselin said he has not discussed his concerns with his ex-wife, but plans to contact her about the situation. "I will write her an email because I feel this is going to explode, because it is so bad," Jon told Star.
For now though, Jon said he is primarily concerned about footage Blankinship might have seen. "Of course we filmed potty training … Any parent would be freaked out by this, because the cameraman definitely shot the kids getting ready for bed, being showered and being changed."
For more exclusive details from Star magazine's exclusive interview with Jon Gosselin, pick up the latest issue of Star -- on newsstands Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite