Jon Gosselin On Reality Show Editor's Sex Arrest: 'My Kids Have Been Exposed To Something Dirty'
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: TLC/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 8:39:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony Pictures
Jon Gosselin is preparing to take legal action in the wake of the horrendous revelation that a film editor who worked on the reality show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8," was recently arrested for sexually exploiting a minor, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, William Blankinship was arrested on October 21 on 10 counts of sexually exploiting a minor, and now the reality-show dad told Star in an exclusive interview that he is sickened by the news.
"My first thought when I heard this was, 'Oh my God!"" Jon said. "I'm sure everyone working on the show is shocked and never expected something like this."
The father of eight, who met Blankinship several times, said he is distressed about the access the film editor had to raw footage of the kids whom he shares custody with mom, Kate Gosselin.
"I have contacted an attorney and I'm trying to gather all the information from the authorities in North Carolina to see if there is any evidence he has footage of our family or if he has distributed it."
Gosselin said he has not discussed his concerns with his ex-wife, but plans to contact her about the situation. "I will write her an email because I feel this is going to explode, because it is so bad," Jon told Star.
For now though, Jon said he is primarily concerned about footage Blankinship might have seen. "Of course we filmed potty training … Any parent would be freaked out by this, because the cameraman definitely shot the kids getting ready for bed, being showered and being changed."
For more exclusive details from Star magazine's exclusive interview with Jon Gosselin, pick up the latest issue of Star -- on newsstands Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite