Jon Gosselin slams ex-wife Kate, calling her tweets 'disgusting and awful'
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional3 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional11 of 13
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
"Everyone thinks I'm out to get Kate. I don’t give a [bleep]!" said the father of eight, 36, who sat down last month with Oprah Winfrey and told her that his children have problems "developmentally." He added to the mag, "What would I get out of it? Everyone knows she’s an a-----e, you know what I mean? I don’t have to—she’s proven that!"
His ex-wife, 38, slapped him with a hefty lawsuit back in August, claiming that Jon had accessed private information for the book, "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World," alleging that he hacked into her phone and computer and swiped her hard drive. The charges were dropped against both the writer Robert Hoffman and Jon in November, according to Philadelphia Magazine.
"She tweets everything. To the world, all about my children," he added of his ex during the interview. "I think it’s disgusting and awful. They can’t even have a normal life."
Once the star of America's most-watched reality TV program, Gosselin is currently making ends meet in his newly promoted position as a Maître d' at a restaurant in rural Pennsylvania. He told Philadelphia that his stint as a waiter, "keeps me normal.”
He alleges that his ex, however, is still seeking fame. "Kate wants to still be on television. She’s now digging into the past, because that’s what sells. Too late, honey. No one gives a [bleep], really.”
Up next for the ex-reality TV dad? A full circle back to reality television! Gosselin will appear in Season 4 of VH1's "Couples Therapy" along with girlfriend of two years, Liz Jannetta. The two will live in a house together and receive relationship advice doled out by a therapist, along with celebrities like Farrah Abraham and Taylor Armstrong.
"We needed the therapy for our relationship," he told the mag. "We really couldn’t afford therapy. And it’s free therapy," he said in an attempt to justify his decision to appear once again on TV. The series begins Jan. 2.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite