Jon Gosselin to Sue "Absentee Mom" Kate for Primary Custody of KidsRelated: Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Ratianda/London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Rourke/AP4 of 7
- Photo: SMartinez/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Scott Thorson: How Liberace Protected His 'Big Secret' in the Homophobic &aposMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:37 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- One more shot at romance in 'Before Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:09:53 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans Dispute
Ex-spouses Jon and Kate Gosselin may be headed back to court.
An attorney for Jon, 33, plans to file an emergency petition this week in Berks County, Penn., for primary physical custody of his eight children with ex-wife Kate, TMZ reports.
RELATED: See more pics of Jon Gosselin
The reality dad's new lawyer Anthony F. List tells TMZ that Kate, 35, is "an absentee mom." Her current stint on Dancing with the Stars, List says, will be used to prove that she fails to "spend quality time" with twins Cara and Mady, 9, and sextuplets Aaden, Alexis, Collin, Hannah, Joel and Leah, 5.
Also on the docket: the child support situation. Currently, Jon pays Kate $22,000 a month in child support. The attorney charges that the fee is "ridiculous," and he may ask a judge to reverse the arrangement and demand that Kate pay Jon, though he declined to specify how much.
A source close to Jon tells UsMagazine.com that he "seems genuinely upset that the kids are growing up with strangers most of the time. Even when Kate's at the house, she has a nanny there to do all the work."
The source also adds that "Jon is anxious to find a place of his own close to the kids so he can have a little more stability for them," and has been house-hunting near the $1.1 million Wernersville, Penn. home that he once shared with Kate and the kids. He presently lives in a two-bedroom apartment on Manhattan's Upper West Side that rents for $5000 a month.
In February, cable network TLC reached a settlement with Gosselin in a breach-of-contract lawsuit. He remains under contract with the network, but is forbidden from making or profiting from unauthorized public appearances.
With this latest legal action, Jon "hopes this will move TLC to pay him or at least give him permission to go out and work...and be able to afford his new home." the source explains.
More on Usmagazine.com
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite