- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Esquire3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 16
- Photo: C Magazine/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia //Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:34:17 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants 'To Channing All Over Your Tatum,' Whatever That Means (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:22:52 AM
- Broadway Box Office Up 6% After Tony AwardsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:06:36 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer Thinkfactory
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm has turned advice columnist by dishing out consultations on everything from dating and sex to fashion in a new video blog aimed at teenage girls.
The actor, who plays smooth advertising executive Don Draper in the hit TV show, recorded a short film for Rookiemag.com's Ask a Grown Man blog spot, in which adults answer questions sent in by young female readers.
Hamm starts by responding to "Britney, age 16-ish," who asked what she should do about a boy who asks her out on a date one day but later changes his mind. He says, "Give the guy a break, maybe he changed his mind, maybe you changed your mind ... The world's your oyster... If the guy doesn'tt want to get with you, don't sweat it. There's a lot of guys out there."
Hamm then moves on to fashion by answering a question from another girl about whether "guys care about a girl's style," telling her, "Guys have opinions like anybody, but you should have your own style. Dress how you feel comfortable in what you feel is your own particular style -- what you like."
He also addressed the tricky topic of whether a girl should break wind in front of her boyfriend, telling the anonymous reader, "I was under the impression that girls never farted so I don't feel like I am capable of handling this. Of course ... farting is farting. Everybody farts. Go and read that book 'Everybody Poops.' It's the same thing."
RELATED: Fashion Face-Off: Mad Men
He finished the blog by writing, "Well, these have been my five questions. I hope I've been helpful. I'm 41 years old. It doesn't mean you have to pay attention to me. You're probably all too young to watch 'Mad Men,' so I don't know. Enjoy 'The Hunger Games.'"
Actor Paul Rudd previously filmed a similar installment of the Ask a Grown Man series.
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite