- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Esquire3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 16
- Photo: C Magazine/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia //Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:42:36 PM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- Netflix Will Air New Ricky Gervais Series in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:17:58 PM
- Melissa McCarthy Reportedly Boots Extra from 'Tammy' Set for Abusing a ChildMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:59:56 AM
- Steven Spielberg to Produce Live-Action 'Halo' SeriesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:53:19 AM
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm has turned advice columnist by dishing out consultations on everything from dating and sex to fashion in a new video blog aimed at teenage girls.
The actor, who plays smooth advertising executive Don Draper in the hit TV show, recorded a short film for Rookiemag.com's Ask a Grown Man blog spot, in which adults answer questions sent in by young female readers.
Hamm starts by responding to "Britney, age 16-ish," who asked what she should do about a boy who asks her out on a date one day but later changes his mind. He says, "Give the guy a break, maybe he changed his mind, maybe you changed your mind ... The world's your oyster... If the guy doesn'tt want to get with you, don't sweat it. There's a lot of guys out there."
Hamm then moves on to fashion by answering a question from another girl about whether "guys care about a girl's style," telling her, "Guys have opinions like anybody, but you should have your own style. Dress how you feel comfortable in what you feel is your own particular style -- what you like."
He also addressed the tricky topic of whether a girl should break wind in front of her boyfriend, telling the anonymous reader, "I was under the impression that girls never farted so I don't feel like I am capable of handling this. Of course ... farting is farting. Everybody farts. Go and read that book 'Everybody Poops.' It's the same thing."
RELATED: Fashion Face-Off: Mad Men
He finished the blog by writing, "Well, these have been my five questions. I hope I've been helpful. I'm 41 years old. It doesn't mean you have to pay attention to me. You're probably all too young to watch 'Mad Men,' so I don't know. Enjoy 'The Hunger Games.'"
Actor Paul Rudd previously filmed a similar installment of the Ask a Grown Man series.
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite