Jon Hamm dishes out advice to teenage girls
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Esquire3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: C Magazine/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia //Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm has turned advice columnist by dishing out consultations on everything from dating and sex to fashion in a new video blog aimed at teenage girls.
The actor, who plays smooth advertising executive Don Draper in the hit TV show, recorded a short film for Rookiemag.com's Ask a Grown Man blog spot, in which adults answer questions sent in by young female readers.
Hamm starts by responding to "Britney, age 16-ish," who asked what she should do about a boy who asks her out on a date one day but later changes his mind. He says, "Give the guy a break, maybe he changed his mind, maybe you changed your mind ... The world's your oyster... If the guy doesn'tt want to get with you, don't sweat it. There's a lot of guys out there."
Hamm then moves on to fashion by answering a question from another girl about whether "guys care about a girl's style," telling her, "Guys have opinions like anybody, but you should have your own style. Dress how you feel comfortable in what you feel is your own particular style -- what you like."
He also addressed the tricky topic of whether a girl should break wind in front of her boyfriend, telling the anonymous reader, "I was under the impression that girls never farted so I don't feel like I am capable of handling this. Of course ... farting is farting. Everybody farts. Go and read that book 'Everybody Poops.' It's the same thing."
RELATED: Fashion Face-Off: Mad Men
He finished the blog by writing, "Well, these have been my five questions. I hope I've been helpful. I'm 41 years old. It doesn't mean you have to pay attention to me. You're probably all too young to watch 'Mad Men,' so I don't know. Enjoy 'The Hunger Games.'"
Actor Paul Rudd previously filmed a similar installment of the Ask a Grown Man series.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite