Jon Hamm: I'd Be a Terrible Father
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: © Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ME/CPR/Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: JERC/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: GENIUS/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Dollhouse's' EnMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual Assault
Jon Hamm has plenty of friends with kids -- and he's not interested in having any of his own, thank you very much.
"I'd be a terrible father!" the "Mad Men" hunk, 41, tells Us Weekly. (As Don Draper on AMC's smash, the Golden Globe-winning actor plays a devoted if tortured father of three.)
Explains Hamm, now on the big screen in "Friends with Kids," costarring and directed by Jennifer Westfeldt, his love of 14 years,"I see my friends who have children and I'm like, 'Dude, how are you even upright, much less here at work at 6 a.m.?'"
One of those friends with kids is January Jones, who plays his frosty ex-wife Betty on the show, who has a six-month-old son, Xander.
"Xander's cute as a button!" Hamm raves.
Hamm's girlfriend Westfeldt, 42, recently mused to the New York Times about why they never started a family.
"I've thought about this a lot lately. I never thought I'd be this age and not have kids," Westfeldt confessed. "But my life has also gone in a million ways I never anticipated. I kept feeling like I'd wake up with absolute clarity, and I haven't. And we have a pretty great life together. The chance that we'll regret it doesn't seem like a compelling enough reason to do it. I may wake up tomorrow with that lighting bolt, and I'll have to scramble to make it happen."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite