Jon Hamm: I'd Be a Terrible Father
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: © Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ME/CPR/Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: JERC/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: GENIUS/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Jon Hamm has plenty of friends with kids -- and he's not interested in having any of his own, thank you very much.
"I'd be a terrible father!" the "Mad Men" hunk, 41, tells Us Weekly. (As Don Draper on AMC's smash, the Golden Globe-winning actor plays a devoted if tortured father of three.)
Explains Hamm, now on the big screen in "Friends with Kids," costarring and directed by Jennifer Westfeldt, his love of 14 years,"I see my friends who have children and I'm like, 'Dude, how are you even upright, much less here at work at 6 a.m.?'"
One of those friends with kids is January Jones, who plays his frosty ex-wife Betty on the show, who has a six-month-old son, Xander.
"Xander's cute as a button!" Hamm raves.
Hamm's girlfriend Westfeldt, 42, recently mused to the New York Times about why they never started a family.
"I've thought about this a lot lately. I never thought I'd be this age and not have kids," Westfeldt confessed. "But my life has also gone in a million ways I never anticipated. I kept feeling like I'd wake up with absolute clarity, and I haven't. And we have a pretty great life together. The chance that we'll regret it doesn't seem like a compelling enough reason to do it. I may wake up tomorrow with that lighting bolt, and I'll have to scramble to make it happen."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite