Jon Hamm's private parts: Jockey offers 'Mad Men' star a 'lifetime supply' of underwear
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: RD / Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: BTF/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: GENIUS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Jon Hamm will never be without underwear again, thanks to Jockey! Whether or not he'll actually wear it, however, remains unknown.
The New York Daily News recently reported that Hamm, 42, was asked by show producers to wear underwear while sporting tight suits on the set of AMC's Emmy-winning series Mad Men. A source explained to the Daily News, "This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination. Jon's impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear."
Indeed, a source tells Us Weekly, "It's true. The man is packing!" Adds a show source, "Costumers have their hands full."
Thankfully, Jockey's got the actor covered. "We hear Jon Hamm's too big for his britches," the company tweeted. "Jockey's offering free underpants for life to the Mad Men star."
In an additional statement to E! News, a rep for the company added, "Jockey would like to offer our support for Jon Hamm in the form of a lifetime supply of Jockey underwear."
But Hamm is not as amused by jokes about his "impressive anatomy" as his fans.
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude," the actor, who has been dating Jennifer Westfeldt since 1997, tells the new issue of Rolling Stone. "It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have -- a prurience . . . They're called 'privates' for a reason, I'm wearing pants, for f--k's sake. Lay off."
"But whatever," he added. "I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite