Jon Hamm's private parts: Jockey offers 'Mad Men' star a 'lifetime supply' of underwear
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: RD / Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: BTF/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: GENIUS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Jon Hamm will never be without underwear again, thanks to Jockey! Whether or not he'll actually wear it, however, remains unknown.
The New York Daily News recently reported that Hamm, 42, was asked by show producers to wear underwear while sporting tight suits on the set of AMC's Emmy-winning series Mad Men. A source explained to the Daily News, "This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination. Jon's impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear."
Indeed, a source tells Us Weekly, "It's true. The man is packing!" Adds a show source, "Costumers have their hands full."
Thankfully, Jockey's got the actor covered. "We hear Jon Hamm's too big for his britches," the company tweeted. "Jockey's offering free underpants for life to the Mad Men star."
In an additional statement to E! News, a rep for the company added, "Jockey would like to offer our support for Jon Hamm in the form of a lifetime supply of Jockey underwear."
But Hamm is not as amused by jokes about his "impressive anatomy" as his fans.
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude," the actor, who has been dating Jennifer Westfeldt since 1997, tells the new issue of Rolling Stone. "It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have -- a prurience . . . They're called 'privates' for a reason, I'm wearing pants, for f--k's sake. Lay off."
"But whatever," he added. "I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite