Jon Hamm's private parts: Jockey offers 'Mad Men' star a 'lifetime supply' of underwear
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: RD / Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: BTF/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: GENIUS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
Jon Hamm will never be without underwear again, thanks to Jockey! Whether or not he'll actually wear it, however, remains unknown.
The New York Daily News recently reported that Hamm, 42, was asked by show producers to wear underwear while sporting tight suits on the set of AMC's Emmy-winning series Mad Men. A source explained to the Daily News, "This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination. Jon's impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear."
Indeed, a source tells Us Weekly, "It's true. The man is packing!" Adds a show source, "Costumers have their hands full."
Thankfully, Jockey's got the actor covered. "We hear Jon Hamm's too big for his britches," the company tweeted. "Jockey's offering free underpants for life to the Mad Men star."
In an additional statement to E! News, a rep for the company added, "Jockey would like to offer our support for Jon Hamm in the form of a lifetime supply of Jockey underwear."
But Hamm is not as amused by jokes about his "impressive anatomy" as his fans.
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude," the actor, who has been dating Jennifer Westfeldt since 1997, tells the new issue of Rolling Stone. "It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have -- a prurience . . . They're called 'privates' for a reason, I'm wearing pants, for f--k's sake. Lay off."
"But whatever," he added. "I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite