Jon Returns Home to See the Kids
- Photo: TLC/.1 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Picks-Up Leslie Bibb Comedy 'Take Care'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Exclusive Hotel Hell Video: Has This Inn Gone to the Dogs? MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:31:00 PM
- 'Meet the Press' Minus David Gregory Ratings: Total Viewers Up, Demo Barely DownMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank' Acquired by A24 FilmsMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 1:26:00 PM
- 'Sex Box' Greenlit by WE TV, Gets Early 2015 US PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Entertainment One Picks-Up Leslie Bibb Comedy 'Take Care'
Jon Gosselin has returned home to Pennsylvania to see his eight kids.
Jon was spotted Tuesday in Wernersville at a car wash, a UPS store and the bank.
Jon had been in New York City, where he recently snapped up a bachelor pad on the Upper West Side and where he found himself embroiled in more scandal.
He has been linked to two different women in two weeks: 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate's 2006 tummy tuck, and Star tabloid reporter Kate Major, who left her job over relationship with Jon.
Jon now says he is single -- and he vowed to Usmagazine.com over the weekend that he wants to stay out of the headlines.
"It's crazy," he told Us. "I don't want [8-year-old twins] Mady and Cara Googling me, and I have to explain [a photo] and lose that trust between my children. No, it's dumb. Or explain it to my ex, Kate. Or explain to anybody what's going on."
Jill Zarin, the Bravo reality star who dined with Jon last week in the Hamptons, told Us Monday night that the 32-year-old father of eight is going through a lot.
Says Zarin, "He's got a lot of figuring out to do."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite