Jon to Kate: Get Back to a Normal Life
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Donald Traill/AP2 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B Entertainment
By Mary Kosearas
With the end of "Kate Plus 8" around the corner, former reality star Jon Gosselin has some choice words for his ex-wife. "Reality TV is not a career," he told RumorFix in a recent interview. "Get back to a normal life, a simple life. Provide for your family."
After a very public divorce from Kate on the show in 2009, Jon took some advice of his own and found a career as a computer support engineer, which he currently does today.
Jon's strong words come in response to People's cover story about Kate's TLC show cancellation, which means her main income stream is drying up. Kate claims, "I'm really scared."
Jon has a much different view on the financial situation of his ex-wife. "Things will work out the way they should work out," he tells RumorFix. "Obviously there are families out there that have several kids -- people work normal jobs and things work out. Everything is possible."
Jon is also responding with little sympathy towards Kate's remarks to People regarding her fears that she may have to downgrade from her Pennsylvania farm home to a smaller house now that she won't have the income generated from her reality show. Kate tells People, "I told them [her children] I will work my fingers to the bone to make sure that they can stay here and go to their school." Jon retorts, “I don't have a farm on 24 acres and the kids seem to have a great time at my house.”
"I go to work every day and provide for my family," he tells RumorFix. "I spend time with my kids -- spend time on the weekends. I spend time with the girlfriend I've had for over a year now. And enjoy a normal lifestyle."
The last episode of "Kate Plus 8" airs Sept. 12 on TLC, and you can watch the rest of the interview with Jon at Rumorfix.com.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite