Josh Charles weds longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Josh Charles is hitched! The "Good Wife" actor married longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack on Friday, Sept. 6, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a private residence in Manhattan, followed by a dinner at upscale Italian eatery Il Cantinori.
Charles, 41, and his new bride have remained quite private throughout their relationship. The couple walked the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011. They also attended the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012.
Flack is most known for writing the novel "Bunheads" (no relation to the ABC Family series), which was inspired by her experience dancing in the corp de ballet. She was a professional ballet dancer for nine years.
Baltimore native Charles -- also known for his work on "Sports Night" and '80s films like "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" and "Dead Poet's Society" -- is currently filming the fifth season of "The Good Wife" in New York City.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite