Josh Charles weds longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Josh Charles is hitched! The "Good Wife" actor married longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack on Friday, Sept. 6, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a private residence in Manhattan, followed by a dinner at upscale Italian eatery Il Cantinori.
Charles, 41, and his new bride have remained quite private throughout their relationship. The couple walked the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011. They also attended the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012.
Flack is most known for writing the novel "Bunheads" (no relation to the ABC Family series), which was inspired by her experience dancing in the corp de ballet. She was a professional ballet dancer for nine years.
Baltimore native Charles -- also known for his work on "Sports Night" and '80s films like "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" and "Dead Poet's Society" -- is currently filming the fifth season of "The Good Wife" in New York City.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite