Josh Charles weds longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Josh Charles is hitched! The "Good Wife" actor married longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack on Friday, Sept. 6, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a private residence in Manhattan, followed by a dinner at upscale Italian eatery Il Cantinori.
Charles, 41, and his new bride have remained quite private throughout their relationship. The couple walked the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011. They also attended the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012.
Flack is most known for writing the novel "Bunheads" (no relation to the ABC Family series), which was inspired by her experience dancing in the corp de ballet. She was a professional ballet dancer for nine years.
Baltimore native Charles -- also known for his work on "Sports Night" and '80s films like "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" and "Dead Poet's Society" -- is currently filming the fifth season of "The Good Wife" in New York City.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite