Josh Charles weds longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ginsburg/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Josh Charles is hitched! The "Good Wife" actor married longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack on Friday, Sept. 6, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a private residence in Manhattan, followed by a dinner at upscale Italian eatery Il Cantinori.
Charles, 41, and his new bride have remained quite private throughout their relationship. The couple walked the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011. They also attended the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012.
Flack is most known for writing the novel "Bunheads" (no relation to the ABC Family series), which was inspired by her experience dancing in the corp de ballet. She was a professional ballet dancer for nine years.
Baltimore native Charles -- also known for his work on "Sports Night" and '80s films like "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" and "Dead Poet's Society" -- is currently filming the fifth season of "The Good Wife" in New York City.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite