Tareq Salahi sues estranged wife, Journey's Neal Schon for $50 million
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been hit with a $50 million lawsuit from his girlfriend's estranged husband.
Tareq Salahi's wife, Michaele, left the businessman and reality TV star for the rocker last September, and he later filed for divorce after learning she had been living a double life for several years.
Now he has launched a legal battle with the musician in Virginia, claiming Schon tore his marriage apart.
RELATED: Guess the Smooching Stars
According to the suit, the former couple was offered the chance to participate in Australia's "Dancing With the Stars," but TV bosses rescinded the offer after learning of Michaele's affair.
Tareq is also suing for conspiracy to defame, and he accuses the rocker of interfering with a contract. He is also seeking $450,000 in punitive damages.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Like or Dislike?
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite