Tareq Salahi sues estranged wife, Journey's Neal Schon for $50 million
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been hit with a $50 million lawsuit from his girlfriend's estranged husband.
Tareq Salahi's wife, Michaele, left the businessman and reality TV star for the rocker last September, and he later filed for divorce after learning she had been living a double life for several years.
Now he has launched a legal battle with the musician in Virginia, claiming Schon tore his marriage apart.
RELATED: Guess the Smooching Stars
According to the suit, the former couple was offered the chance to participate in Australia's "Dancing With the Stars," but TV bosses rescinded the offer after learning of Michaele's affair.
Tareq is also suing for conspiracy to defame, and he accuses the rocker of interfering with a contract. He is also seeking $450,000 in punitive damages.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Like or Dislike?
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite