Tareq Salahi sues estranged wife, Journey's Neal Schon for $50 million
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been hit with a $50 million lawsuit from his girlfriend's estranged husband.
Tareq Salahi's wife, Michaele, left the businessman and reality TV star for the rocker last September, and he later filed for divorce after learning she had been living a double life for several years.
Now he has launched a legal battle with the musician in Virginia, claiming Schon tore his marriage apart.
RELATED: Guess the Smooching Stars
According to the suit, the former couple was offered the chance to participate in Australia's "Dancing With the Stars," but TV bosses rescinded the offer after learning of Michaele's affair.
Tareq is also suing for conspiracy to defame, and he accuses the rocker of interfering with a contract. He is also seeking $450,000 in punitive damages.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Like or Dislike?
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite