Tareq Salahi sues estranged wife, Journey's Neal Schon for $50 million
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been hit with a $50 million lawsuit from his girlfriend's estranged husband.
Tareq Salahi's wife, Michaele, left the businessman and reality TV star for the rocker last September, and he later filed for divorce after learning she had been living a double life for several years.
Now he has launched a legal battle with the musician in Virginia, claiming Schon tore his marriage apart.
RELATED: Guess the Smooching Stars
According to the suit, the former couple was offered the chance to participate in Australia's "Dancing With the Stars," but TV bosses rescinded the offer after learning of Michaele's affair.
Tareq is also suing for conspiracy to defame, and he accuses the rocker of interfering with a contract. He is also seeking $450,000 in punitive damages.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Like or Dislike?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite