Tareq Salahi sues estranged wife, Journey's Neal Schon for $50 million
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been hit with a $50 million lawsuit from his girlfriend's estranged husband.
Tareq Salahi's wife, Michaele, left the businessman and reality TV star for the rocker last September, and he later filed for divorce after learning she had been living a double life for several years.
Now he has launched a legal battle with the musician in Virginia, claiming Schon tore his marriage apart.
RELATED: Guess the Smooching Stars
According to the suit, the former couple was offered the chance to participate in Australia's "Dancing With the Stars," but TV bosses rescinded the offer after learning of Michaele's affair.
Tareq is also suing for conspiracy to defame, and he accuses the rocker of interfering with a contract. He is also seeking $450,000 in punitive damages.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Like or Dislike?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite