Joy Behar: Honey Boo Boo Will Grow Up to Be a Big Fat Woman
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Us Weekly -- At 69 years old, Joy Behar should know better than to pick on a 7-year-old kid.
In a Sept. 5 interview with the Huffington Post, the "View" star predicts the future is grim for "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star Alana Thompson, who first gained fame on the TLC reality series "Toddlers & Tiaras."
"What's little Honey Boo Boo going to grow up to be? That's what I want to know?" Behar asks. "She's going to be a fat kid; she's going to grow up to be a big fat woman. She is, I can tell. She's just a kid, but you see the genetics are right there. She's going to have large boob boobs -- Honey Boobs Boobs."
Alana -- known for guzzling bottles of "go-go juice," a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew -- has often referred to herself and her family members as "fat" on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Matriarch June Shannon is aware of the health problems facing her family, which inspired her to initiate a weekly weight loss challenge. Though their results have been varied, they haven't stopped trying.
Still, Behar argues the family has a long way to go -- especially Alana, the most outspken of the bunch. "Wait until she grows to a 400 pound woman!" Behar, who also hosts "Joy Behar: Say Anything!" on Current TV, tells the Huffington Post.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite