Joy Behar: Honey Boo Boo Will Grow Up to Be a Big Fat Woman
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Us Weekly -- At 69 years old, Joy Behar should know better than to pick on a 7-year-old kid.
In a Sept. 5 interview with the Huffington Post, the "View" star predicts the future is grim for "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star Alana Thompson, who first gained fame on the TLC reality series "Toddlers & Tiaras."
"What's little Honey Boo Boo going to grow up to be? That's what I want to know?" Behar asks. "She's going to be a fat kid; she's going to grow up to be a big fat woman. She is, I can tell. She's just a kid, but you see the genetics are right there. She's going to have large boob boobs -- Honey Boobs Boobs."
Alana -- known for guzzling bottles of "go-go juice," a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew -- has often referred to herself and her family members as "fat" on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Matriarch June Shannon is aware of the health problems facing her family, which inspired her to initiate a weekly weight loss challenge. Though their results have been varied, they haven't stopped trying.
Still, Behar argues the family has a long way to go -- especially Alana, the most outspken of the bunch. "Wait until she grows to a 400 pound woman!" Behar, who also hosts "Joy Behar: Say Anything!" on Current TV, tells the Huffington Post.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite